Friday, July 10, 2009

Cousins!!

My kids are in front of the camera a lot. So I can't blame them when they start making faces like this to make things more interesting:











So when we have family in town I have a Hay-day (har, har) and take a gazillion pics of everyone else and then THEY get sick of me and my kids get a teensy bit of a break. (*epiphany- maybe that's why Carter loves having cousins over so much...hmmm...)
Can you believe all these adorable kids are my nieces and nephews (I can take credit for a couple of them, too). They had such an awesome time together and played all day, every day. Here are my favs from the bundle for your enjoyment:

























4 comments:

  1. Those are some really cute kids! I LOVE the picture of the two on the swing. It looks very vintage. The one of Carter and his cousin making faces and laughing is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely beautiful children. Who is the little blonde? Riley is lovely, and so is her little sister. I can't believe Gavin and Emily are so big. Great pictures. You have an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Hayley, you're good. Dang good. If I lived in California and had money, I'd totally book you. You've said you're new to photography, but it looks like you've been doing it your entire life! I really love that picture of the ocean on your blog. And, it's also pretty awesome that you're trying to learn as much as you can so you can do a good job for your clients. Good luck with everything. You're really talented so I'm sure your little business will just take off!

    ReplyDelete