Monday, May 25, 2009

Meet Kevin- Hemet Senior Photographer

Kevin graduates this year.
I swear, wasn't I just 17?? Crazy how fast it goes by. I don't feel any older than this young-one but to him I'm "Mrs. Burk". Wierd.
Kevin is an aspiring artist and has kept my Carter busy during church many times by drawing sweet pictures of Darth Vader, Batman and Spiderman. It's awesome.
We had a lot of fun during this shoot,and since he's artistic I didn't feel like an absolute moron telling him we were going to take a school desk and put it in the middle of a wheat field and take pictures of him sitting on it. He actually liked the idea! Here's how they turned out. (tight pants and all. seriously, what's with this trend?? :)






4 comments:

  1. This kid is really cute - what is his last name? The pictures are awesome. Good work!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great photo shoot. The desk turned out really cool! I love the one of him against the building with the game sign at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love the desk in the field. I'm following you. I'm here from Clickin Moms blog link exchange thread. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Where did you get such a fun desk?

    ReplyDelete