Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Staub's- Hemet Family Photographer

I loved photographing this family. Mostly because they are MY family (and because they are especially good-looking). This is my brother's family who we never get to see enough of (they live 1/2 way across the country in Texas) We had just enough time to get in some pics before it rained on us. Not like a ton of rain- just enough to get us all wet and have to run inside and then it stopped. But it couldn't stop us! We set up a makeshift photo studio with every lamp in their house and took a few more of the girls. Too fun!





















4 comments:

  1. what beautiful little girls! your pictures are just so wonderful and just feel so natural and comfortable and they just invite you to stare at them for hours. Absolutely lovely! I can't get over how beautiful your brother's family is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley,
    I love how these pictures turned out! Thank you, thank you for taking the time to do this session with us. You are a natural. I love the one of the girls on the dock and the one of them hugging each other. Can you send me a few of these on a CD so I can print them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous! Love the bare feet, too.

    ReplyDelete