Thursday, August 20, 2009

Anderson Wedding Sneak Peek- Hemet Wedding Photographer

There's a reason not everyone is a wedding photographer. Wedding photography is tough. By the end of this day I felt like I had spent a full 24 hours at Disneyland with my two kids without a stroller (and no sunscreen). By that night I looked slightly lobster-ish.
It took me 2 days to recover. I didn't even LOOK at the pictures until then. But once I did I was totally stoked about the awesome images we got, and it totally made it all worth it.
Haley (sweet name, huh? though a big confusing at the wedding) was an amazing bride and rocked her mermaid gown. She and Ryan were awesome to work with. I LOVE being the person to capture the feeling between two people in love. It comes through in pictures and then it's not just a picture. It has FEELING.
Here's your sneak peek with many more to come.
Enjoy.

Anderson-3_Watermarked-003

Anderson-5_Watermarked-004

Anderson-7_Watermarked-006

Anderson-8_Watermarked-007

Anderson-9_Watermarked-008

Anderson-10_Watermarked-009

Anderson-11_Watermarked-010

Anderson-16_Watermarked-015

1 comment: