Friday, August 14, 2009

New Stuff- Hemet Family Photographer

It's been a while...I'll blame it on the Summer. We've been playing too hard and it's KINDA hard to get things done on the computer when you are contstantly in motion. Things are finally starting to wind down, thus the new post. I'm SO excited about some new sessions coming up and will hopefully have new stuff up way more often than I have.
Anyway, this awesome family was so fun to work with. The kids were serious troopers as we tromped through spikey, dusty fields and got prickles in our feet, flip-flops, and pants (and possibly underwear). I have to say that the most awesome shots are usually taken somewhere other than on soft, green grass. There's a bit of adventure to my sessions. Come bearing in mind you'll most likely leave a bit dirtier than you came. But it's all for the great shots, right?? Glad you see my vision. :) For your viewing pleasure:
























No comments:

Post a Comment