Sunday, November 8, 2009

A few pics as a 2nd shooter- Hemet Wedding Photographer

WOW, it has been a while and I have photos stacking up on my computer like nobody's business so you'll be sure to see a lot of updates soon.
Last night a friend of mine and her sister were shooting a wedding and I asked if I could tag along for fun and OH MY GOODNESS it was SO nice just being able to shoot creatively and not have to be the one worrying about if all the pictures turned out perfectly. I LOVED it. It was a great opportunity to get some more experience in with no pressure.
The ceremony was at 5, which would have been PERFECT timing....last week before daylight savings. 5 seems like it should be early enough but here in So Cal it's pretty much pitch black by then. I am really really not a flash user but this occasion twisted my arm to put it on which was good because it put me out of my comfort zone. However, about 30 pictures into it I decided to take it off an do with the available light and I got some amazing pictures that way.
So here are my top 10 favorites. Hope you enjoy.

_MG_9264

_MG_9270

_MG_9355

***my favorite. Isn't this gorgeous??***
_MG_9367

_MG_9369

_MG_9373

_MG_9381

_MG_9430

_MG_9519

I LOVE this look on her face. You can just tell she's the happiest woman on the earth. So great.
_MG_9523

No comments:

Post a Comment