Saturday, November 28, 2009

Peel Fam - Inland Empire Family Photographer

Unfortunately for me and my siblings the blue-eye gene got completely beat down by the brown-eye one and I'm pretty sure I'm never destined to have blue-eyed children. So it was such a treat for me to photo these guys with all their gorgeous and stunning blue eyes. They were such a model family and were total naturals.
If you are interested in family pictures I have a few slots open before the holidays. The closer we get to Christmas the less likely it is that I will be able to get your pictures to you in time to send them out in Christmas cards, so contact me as soon as you can! If you book with me before December 9th I will take $50 off of the full session price and give you 20% off of a la carte printing. To check out my prices you can click the link to my website to the right and then on "pricing". If you are interested in a mini session just for a Christmas card pic then scroll to the bottom of this page, click "older posts" a couple times and voila! There they will be.
And now without further ado, the Peel family's sneak peek. (aren't they a "PEEL"ing?? *snort*)
(sorry, I had to...ahem)


_MG_0142

_MG_0153

_MG_0245

_MG_0037

_MG_0079

_MG_0097

_MG_0108

_MG_0159

_MG_0177

_MG_0182

_MG_0201

_MG_0274

_MG_0272

No comments:

Post a Comment