Monday, May 31, 2010

Bernard and Jeanette- Hemet Wedding Photographer

Here's a sneak peek at Bernard and Jeanette's beautiful wedding yesterday. They are truly an amazing couple- both just incredibly good people. I am so happy for them and feel so, so privileged that they let me be there with them.
Seriously! I know it sounds cheesy. But being joint at the hip with a couple on their wedding day, you get to see how they work together- how they mesh.
These guys have it good.
They are light-hearted. And FUN.
And to me that's what every marriage needs. Laughter and playfull-ness. Again, kinda corny, but like marrying your best friend. (aaaawwwwww.....)
On to the pictures. Their reception was held at the Hidden Hacienda in Hemet, Ca. I have so many images I can't wait to share. Until the rest are ready, here's a few of my favs to wet your palate :)
_MG_9849


_MG_8505


_MG_9869


_MG_0045


_MG_0549


_MG_8816

No comments:

Post a Comment