Tuesday, May 11, 2010

La Jolla Cove at Sundown

Being at the beach in Southern California at sundown is amazing. Taking pictures in Southern California at sundown is like pure heaven for me. The lighting is fantastic, the scenery unbeatable. I love it.
This is a family I recently took pictures of at the coast in La Jolla. It couldn't have been lovelier. The kids were all groomed for pictures and were great for picture-taking but man, were they happy to drench themselves as soon as they were released! It was so fun watching them play together out in the water. They are great kids!!
We got lots of great shots but these are my favorite. Not because the focus is spot-on in every single one or because everything about the photo is technically correct, but because they are genuine. Genuine smiles and happiness. This is what I want to capture when taking pictures.
So I have decided that the pictures I love are the ones that will make this blog whether perfect or imperfect. But I love these and hope you will, too.

_MG_8592


_MG_8610


_MG_8623

_MG_8615

_MG_8650

_MG_8635

_MG_8607

_MG_8780


_MG_8707

_MG_8689

No comments:

Post a Comment