Friday, September 25, 2009

Coming to a place near you! (maybe?)

I have a couple of trips coming up soon that I am super excited about. I am willing to take on a limited number of sessions at each destination. If you would like pictures please let me know and we'll see what we can work out.
I will be in Utah/Idaho next week through Sunday the 3rd of October.

Then I will be in Houston at the end of October and will schedule sessions on the 28th-30th.

I am still offering mini sessions if you would like to check "family picture for Christmas card" off your to-do list. The prints come to you with envelopes so you don't have to do a darned thing other than address those puppies, stamp them and stick them in the mail when the time comes. Seriously, how nice is that? Scroll down for mini session prices or check out my website (link is at the right) for full session prices. And don't forget that if you refer someone who books with me you get $50 of print credit on a la carte items.

No comments:

Post a Comment