Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sneak Peek- Hemet Family Photographer

I was so happy to meet up with this cute family this evening and take their pics. Morgan is a Texas gal like yours truly and found me through a series of blogs a while ago. Turns out she likes my pictures and wanted some of her own. I couldn't wait to get home and throw these on the computer to see what they looked like full-sized.
I wasn't disappointed. I'm so happy with them so far.
Morgan, here's the sneak peek I (sortof) promised you earlier. Enjoy!

_MG_6093-Edit


_MG_5901


_MG_5879-Edit


_MG_6217-2


_MG_6099


_MG_6244


_MG_6294


_MG_6297

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I AM IN LOVE! I have been trying not to obsessively check your blog, but I'm glad I did because I got a pleasant surprise! I LOVE the picture of Scott throwing Brent in the air. Loved it so much it almost brought a tear to my eye. :) I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! I love them-- especially the last one of you and Scott kissing! Great job Hayley- and Morgan seriously- Your family is SO cute!!!

    Bertie (signed in as Chet) I'm sure he would have said the SAME thing!

    ReplyDelete