Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Child Mini Sessions- Hemet Children Photographer

SOME people are really good about getting their kids pictures done yearly. I am really not that person. Thanks to my friend Kellee, who is always on top of things, I am now going to offer a more affordable session for parents who want pictures of just one child. Here are the details:

Children's Mini Session: $100; 1 child; 1/2 hour session; 5 edited full-resolution images on CD ready for print (up to 8x10); 20% off prints

Here's a few of Kellee's little girl who I took pictures of yesterday. I'm really sad she's turning 2 because that means my little guy is about to turn 2 as well. MAN! Time flies! Don't forget pics of your kids in their Halloween costumes. Too cute! This wee one is going to be a fairy princess.

_MG_6477-Edit

_MG_6442-Edit

_MG_6460-Edit


_MG_6465

_MG_6486-Edit

1 comment: